What's melt blown?
Melt blown cloth is the core material of the mask. The melt blown cloth is mainly made of polypropylene, and the fiber diameter can reach 1 to 5 microns.
Melt Blown cloth has good filtering, shielding, insulation and oil absorption.It can be used in air, liquid filtration materials, isolation materials, absorbing materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil-absorbing materials and wiping cloth and other fields.
Application scope of melt blown
(1) Medical and sanitary cloth: operating clothes, protective clothing, disinfectant cloth, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc.;
(2) Household decorative cloth: wall cloth, tablecloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc.;
(3) Clothing cloth: lining, adhesive lining, flocculation, set cotton, various synthetic leather bottom cloth, etc.;
(4) Industrial cloth: filtering material, insulating material, cement packaging bag, geotextile, covering cloth, etc.;
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtain, etc.;
(6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filter, tea bag, etc.
Weight: 18gsm - 500gsm
Width: 160cm and 180cm in general (or customize according to customer's requirement)
Production process of melt blown
1. Prepare the material
3. The measurement
4. Melt extruded through spinneret hole
5. Melt trickle draft and cooling
6. Into the net